Once a community is awarded funding, RMPK Funding can assist you in bringing the project to a successful completion. Whether you need management assistance with a single grant or with numerous funding projects, we can customize our services to meet your needs.
Project Management Scope of Services
- Act as a liaison between the Client and Granting Agencies.
- Compile, prepare and submit the necessary commencement and pre-reimbursement documents.
- Prepare Federal Documents (required by all federally funded programs)
- Prepare and submit quarterly or semi-annual status reports.
- Compile, prepare and submit grant close-out documentation.
- Prepare and submit reimbursement packages and coordinate with the client and the Granter to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the reimbursement of funds to the community.
- Handle all amendments, requests for time extensions and other situations involving the grant project and its successful completion.
- Develop comprehensive grant status document at least four times a year or as major actions occur.