Ranging from 2 to 5 years, Strategic Funding Plans can be community wide or focus on a specific facility. A typical strategic funding plan will include the following components:
- Assessment of current funding status
- Resources of potential funding opportunities
- Designate funding opportunities to be used with specific projects
- Funding schedule to provide direction in pursuing alternative funding sources
Strategic Funding Plans
- Assess current grant funding status including:
- Prior Awards
- Active Grant Projects
- Pending Funding Requests
- Determine potential funding sources for which the organization would be eligible. A listing of sources will include grant program information such as management agency, amount, past funding levels and types of projects funded.
- Analyze priorities and determine project categories for future funding.
- Link funding opportunities to specific project and/or project categories.
- Develop funding schedule based upon priorities identified during planning process.
- One day site visit and funding strategy meeting with client.